Rules & Regulations
Gurgarath Resurgence is a growing online community and as a team, it is one of our first goal to establish a friendly, helpful and enjoyable community. In order to make sure that all the aforementioned aspects are guaranteed, there are some light boundaries set which are in form of Rules and Regulations.
Furthermore, as these rules apply to specific instances of misconduct, we reserve the right to modify existing or add new rules at our discretion without notice (and without placing them in this list) in order to handle any variation of offenses. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the service of any user at any time if it is needed.
By registering an account on Gurgarath Resurgence you agree the following rules with all the terms and conditions and will abide by them. You agree that you are personally responsible for the consequences that may result if you break these rules.
Forum Rules and Regulations
- If posting a question or anything, it is highly recommended to use the search options before posting your thread. Make sure that your question or issue is not in the results. You are free to bump any topic related to this question if it hasn't been answered correctly, or at all.
- Gurgarath Resurgence doesn't tolerate the harassment of other community members. Any grief directly related toward an another member from this community or any other related community will be punished.
- If you have a problem with someone, other than a reportable issue (e.g. Hacking, Stealing), please contact that person and solve the issue through a private discussion. If someone has engaged in incorrect behaviour on the message board (e. g. Flaming, Spamming, Advertising and so on) contact one of the forum moderators.
- Posting-spree in order to increase your post count is not allowed if not relevant.
- Spamming, advertising or intensive trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture, comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- The language of this board is English. If you write anything non-english, please do it in the adequate category or provide an english translation to it.
- Do not Bash any staff member or community member, differentiate between a discussion i.e. criticism and flaming / bashing.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Do not Bump your own posts by useless comments! Bumping a question is allowed every 24h.
- Do not Comment off-topic on a thread i.e. a post which does not contribute to the discussion.
- Do not Argue with Staff. If you disagree on a certain topic send them a private message or contact a superior.
- Pornography, Fetishes, NSFW content.
- Warez and Piracy.
- Hacking, Cheating, Glitching or any game exploits. Those MUST be reported in private with a member of the staff
- Content that has been leaked.
- Copyrighted material such as magasine or manga scans.
- Any kind of advertising, soliciting, auctioning, selling or referrals.
- Any kind of discrimination and racism.
- Alcohol, Drugs or illicit substances.
- Religious, political, and other related threads.An exception might happen if the discussion is carried out with respect.
- Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to move, change, or delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate or unsuitable, also depending on the type of rules broken and the number of warnings you already have, we decide the length of any forum account ban.
- Although the administrators and moderators of Gurgarath Resurgence Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it might happen that we miss a message. The report button will greatly help us to keep the forum clean. All messages express the views of the author, the staff / moderators will not be held responsible for the content of any message or for the view of any member. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws.
Forbidden Topics (Must not be publicly debated)
Ingame Rules & Policies
To make the community as civil and comfortable as possible, Gurgarath Resurgence has few rules in order to keep the healthy gaming atmosphere and a fair treatment of every one who is member of this community. By signing up an account on Gurgarath Resurgence you agree to following listed specified rules.
- Using Hacks Hacking is against the rules and will be punished by a permanent ban immediately without a warning. Gurgarath Resurgence does not tolerate any kind of usage of programs, software in order to get unfair advantage over other players.
- Bug exploits If you are aware of any bug, you are highly recommended to report it to a staff member. You can use in game ticket feature or report it on the forums. Abuse of any kind of exploits will be punished on sight.
- Cheats Cheating is defined as any attempt to give yourself an advantage over other players using exploits or third-parties. Though cheating is a subjective definition, we reserve the right to define a cheater per situation depending on the offense committed by that player. Punishment will be according the offense.
- Account sharing It is in the policies of Gurgarath Resurgence that you are not allowed to sell an account or character to a third person. Keep your connection informations to yourself. If you share or trade an account Staff won't help you in any problems! Gurgarath Resurgence staff won't help you to get account back. Violators will be punished by a ban. Gurgarath Resurgence staff will never ask you for your account informations such as your password.
- Begging for items / Scamming / Cheating GM / Staff Gurgarath Resurgence Staff members are experienced, honest and friendly. Do not even try to scam, beg for items, black mail or any other kind of method to get free items or help which is unfair. That means receiving items or having the benefits of any other in-game features from possible abusing staff members. Your account may be suspended for this, depending on case. This is to be decided by staff.
- No abusive conduct You might dislike another player, but you will be respectful towards them. You may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, sexist, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racial, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-anything or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player or staff member. This includes trolling, griefing and spamming. Furthermore, do not name any guilds or characters that are based on the above stipulations.
- No posing as a staff member Characters or guilds imitating staff will result in immediate deletion and a lifetime ban. Reminder, the staff will never ask for your personnal informations nor use any of their command to give a player an advantage over other players.
- Ticket system All Gurgarath Resurgence GM, GH, TGM, TGH are freely volunteering their time to help players as best they can. Try to avoid asking questions that can be found using simple search functions.If you're sure your ticket is applicable, be respectful, brief, and to-the-point with the issue you are having. Tickets that do not follow these guidelines are subject to immediate deletion without a response. Please note that some questions can also be answered on the forum by the community thus avoiding a ticket.
- In-game Support When contacting any staff member, mutual respect must lie within the exchange. Any questions or help request can be directly answered in-game. But please not that the staff might be busy with requests and take some time to answer.
- Advertisement Advertisement is an offense that is always met with an instant ban. You may not market, promote or advertise any other servers or commercial products, or make any other form of solicitation on Gurgarath Resurgence. This includes links related to the topics mentioned in the rule "No abusive conduct".
- Creating Drama and Accusing People While the lore-related fight between empires includes malicious things such as killing someone to steal their loot, creating a drama about it or any other subjects is not welcomed. Abusive behaviours must however be reported to the Staff.
- Buying Dragon Coins Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them, then you may proceed with entering the website. No one from any Gaming companies, associated with any Gaming companies or any such affiliated company or its Related to any Game companies is permitted to enter these web sites or view any content contained within these sites at any time what so ever due to controversial reasons. You agree to give up all legal rights towards Gurgarath Resurgence when buying Dragon Coins.
- "User" or "Users" means any third party that accesses the web site and is not employed by Gurgarath Resurgence and acting in the course of their employment.
- Refunds We will not provide refunds under any circumstances. VIP Membership or buying Dragon Coins is voluntary, and if a user does not wish to be a member, he should not seek entry. If you are banned due to violation of our player rules, you will not get a refund. If you do not like the service, you will not get a refund. If you unexpectedly did not receive your certificate, and don't have any proof of your donation, you will not get a refund. You may appeal your case regarding your donation on the forums in the related section, and we will review your case. It's not required for you to make a donation to enjoy the full experience of Gurgarath Resurgence it's completely optional and is done at your own will.
- Exchange If you for any reason have lost, damaged, broken, sold etc. an item or multiple item you will NOT receive an exchange or a replacement even if you purchased Dragon Coins or offer money in exchange. Gurgarath Resurgence doesn't offer any kind of exchange.
- Transfer We don't offer any kind of transfers from an account to another.
- Lost items and characters To avoid potential scams, Gurgarath Resurgence is not responsible for lost items, characters etc. Only you are responsible for safety of your items, characters etc. Any server rollback are extremely unlikely and otherwise will be logged. If the server is shut-downed for a maintenance, there is no way to lose an item as measures were added to the game. In the extremely rare case of a voluntary rollback, Gurgarath Resurgence Staff will announce it and all players will be compensated accordingly. However, any rollback is highly unlikely to happen. Remember to never share your account information with other users.
- Charge Backs Any attempts to reverse donation or Dragon Coin purchase will be met with an automatic and immediate permanent ban. All accounts tied to this IP address and computer will be permanently banned. Our accounting team always contests each and every charge back and has a high success rate. There could be no errors in crediting the Dragon Coins as those are automatically given. When purchasing Dragon Coins, you abide by the no-refund policy.
Definitions and Interpretations